Cost of living comparison between Buraidah, Saudi Arabia and Amiens, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.24997 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 16% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,532 (﷼ 10,128) in Buraidah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5.08 (about 1 hour ago)