Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia vs Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.23393 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 29% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,131 (﷼ 9,110) in Buraidah.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Winnipeg costs C$600 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$5,160 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Maracaibo costs 5,000 Bs.S. (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)