Cost of living in Buffalo, New York, United States compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 344 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.867 EUR / USD
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buffalo, New York (United States) is 12% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €2,577 ($2,973) in Buffalo, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.35 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Francisco, California costs $20 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,761 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)