Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,712 prices entered by 338 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00308 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 31% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,584 (513,518 Ft) in Budapest.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,500 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Constanţa costs 11 lei (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)