Cost of living comparison between Brikama, Gambia and Amiens, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02165 EUR / GMD
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brikama (Gambia) is 38% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €4,496 (207,672 Dalasi) in Brikama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 140,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 35,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (about 2 hours ago)