Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40250 EUR / BBD
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 15% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €2,770 (6,882 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Omaha, Nebraska costs $7 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $135 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Lyon costs €520 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Szolnok costs 6,800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)