Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.47063 EUR / BBD
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 30% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,906 (8,299 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,800 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €4.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$80 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Maringá costs R$ 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 200 ден (about 2 hours ago)