Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 482 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017.
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 24% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,275 in Bratislava.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 300 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pécs costs 800 Ft (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Aveiro costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 130 (about 1 hour ago)