Cost of living comparison between Bratislava, Slovakia and Amiens, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016.
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 25% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,335 in Bratislava.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Besançon costs €2,150 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php230 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Budapest costs 64,500 Ft (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $3,863 (about 2 hours ago)