Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21460 EUR / RON
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 44% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,456 (6,783 lei) in Brasov.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $15 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toulouse costs €28,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €14 (37 minutes ago)