Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21437 EUR / RON
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 44% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,338 (6,243 lei) in Brasov.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 3,000 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 255 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wilmington, Delaware costs $23,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Khartoum costs 90 Pound (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kathmandu costs ₨ 300 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zurich costs CHF 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)