Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21744 EUR / RON
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 43% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,359 (6,252 lei) in Brasov.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hartford, Connecticut costs $20 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr50 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$27,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)