Cost of living in Bonn, Germany compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017.
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bonn (Germany) is 14% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,427 in Bonn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergen costs kr 450 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. John's, NL costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €69 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 90,000 (about 2 hours ago)