Cost of living in Bonn, Germany compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017.
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bonn (Germany) is 15% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,578 in Bonn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Clermont-Ferrand costs €1.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 30 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Córdoba costs ARS $4,574 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $50 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 25 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (43 minutes ago)