Cost of living comparison between Bojnourd, Iran and Amiens, France
WARNING! Bojnourd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Bojnourd.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bojnourd (Iran) is 43% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,720 (﷼ 58,891,974) in Bojnourd.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Veles costs 130 ден (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $430 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)