Cost of living in Boise, Idaho, United States compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 458 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.850 EUR / USD
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boise, Idaho (United States) is 5% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,369 ($2,787) in Boise, Idaho.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 150 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $7 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manama costs Dinar 550 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nijmegen costs €0.05 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,000,000,000,000 (28 minutes ago)