Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,354 prices entered by 327 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00032 EUR / COP
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 39% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,834 (COL$5,754,498) in Bogotá.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (about 2 hours ago)