Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,669 prices entered by 348 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00032 EUR / COP
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 39% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,829 (COL$5,723,371) in Bogotá.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belém costs R$ 15 (less than a minute ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ankara costs 5.00TL (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500g of rice in Beijing costs 元100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)