Cost of living in Bodo, Norway vs Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10090 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 53% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €4,292 (kr 42,536) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Amiens.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$68 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 2,500 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 2.40 ман (about 2 hours ago)