Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10752 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 49% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €4,485 (kr 41,708) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cochabamba costs $b3.90 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 100 лв (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)