Cost of living in Bizerte, Tunisia compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40790 EUR / TND
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bizerte (Tunisia) is 59% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,266 (3,104 Dinar) in Bizerte.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)