Cost of living in Bissau, Guinea-Bissau vs Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bissau (Guinea-Bissau) is 20% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,147 (1,408,489 Franc) in Bissau.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 23 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 5,500,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasília costs R$ 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Buffalo, New York costs $2.11 (about 3 hours ago)