Cost of living in Bissau, Guinea-Bissau compared to Amiens, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bissau (Guinea-Bissau) is 9% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,723 (1,790,969 Franc) in Bissau.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Petrolina costs R$ 7 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 99,000 Дин. (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €80 (43 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nice costs €0.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)