Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01367 EUR / KGS
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 44% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,752 (128,145 som) in Bishkek.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 2,500 Franc (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $97 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taiyuan costs 元1,500 (about 1 hour ago)