Cost of living in Birjand, Iran compared to Amiens, France
WARNING! Birjand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Birjand.
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Birjand (Iran) is 48% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,312 (﷼ 60,643,963) in Birjand.
Recent Prices Added
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Washington D.C. costs $1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mon Repos costs 3.97 TT$ (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Amsterdam costs €0.10 (about 1 hour ago)