Cost of living in Birjand, Iran vs Amiens, France
WARNING! Birjand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Birjand.
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Birjand (Iran) is 45% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,546 (﷼ 73,742,162) in Birjand.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mykolayiv costs 350₴ (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨30,495 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,800 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Brno costs 100 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,897 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Yerevan costs 200,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)