Cost of living in Bintulu, Malaysia compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19988 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bintulu (Malaysia) is 28% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,806 (RM9,033) in Bintulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Mans costs €230 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 300 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Athens costs €4.60 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sonsonate costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)