Cost of living in Białystok, Poland compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23369 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 41% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,843 (7,885 zł) in Białystok.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campos costs R$ 3.90 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Grand Rapids costs $1.76 (about 1 hour ago)