Cost of living in Bhubaneswar, India compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 480 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01417 EUR / INR
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhubaneswar (India) is 52% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,500 (₨105,835) in Bhubaneswar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)