Cost of living in Bhilai, India compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01367 EUR / INR
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bhilai (India) is 52% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,511 (₨110,535) in Bhilai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Nice costs €1.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ponce costs $140 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £64 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £15 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (35 minutes ago)