Cost of living comparison between Beni Mellal, Morocco and Amiens, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09321 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beni Mellal (Morocco) is 39% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,832 (19,658 Dirham) in Beni Mellal.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Paz costs $b5,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (31 minutes ago)