Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00007 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 41% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,847 (Rp 26,775,813) in Bengkulu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 30 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,033,270,000,000,000 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,204 (about 1 hour ago)