Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00006 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 45% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,320 (Rp 21,033,474) in Bengkulu.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Eindhoven costs €0.13 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $10 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Aurangabad costs ₨1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Beirut costs 150,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quito costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)