Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Amiens, France
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.627 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 17% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,998 (3,188 Dinar) in Benghazi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oradea costs 2,000 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 60,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 1,600 ﷼ (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Brno costs 105 Kč (about 2 hours ago)