Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Amiens, France
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.640 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 15% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,128 (3,326 Dinar) in Benghazi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Recife costs R$ 50 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨5.63 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Portsmouth costs £1,720 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,600,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Castellón de la Plana costs €199 (about 1 hour ago)