Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya vs Amiens, France
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.634 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 17% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,322 (3,665 Dinar) in Benghazi.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$45,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,591 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alicante costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)