Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Amiens, France
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.652 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 21% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,368 (3,630 Dinar) in Benghazi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (about 1 hour ago)