Cost of living in Békéscsaba, Hungary compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00324 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 42% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,727 (533,041 Ft) in Békéscsaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,800 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (38 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montreal costs C$17 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)