Cost of living in Béjaïa, Algeria compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00863 EUR / DZD
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Béjaïa (Algeria) is 8% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,752 (318,891 Dinar) in Béjaïa.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 300 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (24 minutes ago)