Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00737 EUR / DZD
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is 40% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,328 (180,277 Dinar) in Batna City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 15,000 Ariary (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salzburg costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.78 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 2 hours ago)