Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 28% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,060 (1,994,407 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Montreal costs C$9 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Asyut costs E£ 10 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (33 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Krasnodar costs руб 3,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (35 minutes ago)