Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 28% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,341 (2,191,990 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kadoma costs $3.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (about 3 hours ago)