Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 27% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,311 (2,177,309 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $20 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$100 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brescia costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)