Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00154 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 24% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €2,856 (1,859,050 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bursa costs 5.00TL (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 280,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhopal costs ₨336 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵197 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.80 (about 1 hour ago)