Cost of living in Basra, Iraq vs Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00074 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 20% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,229 (3,003,041 Dinar) in Basra.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Barrie costs C$539 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vanadzor costs 2,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 2,000Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Nairobi costs Shilling4,990 (about 1 hour ago)