Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00073 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 21% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,977 (2,720,420 Dinar) in Basra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM15 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元16,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨22,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 35₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)