Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00031 EUR / COP
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 28% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,344 (COL$7,619,962) in Barranquilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 15 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 4,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 144,000 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.25 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)