Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Amiens, France
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00001 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 14% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,895 (Bs 175,263,011) in Barquisimeto.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)