Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Amiens, France
WARNING! Barquisimeto has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 428 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09326 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 45% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €4,720 (Bs 50,608) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tirana costs 80 Lek (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jacksonville, Florida costs $30 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Patna costs ₨250 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.65 (36 minutes ago)