Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela compared to Amiens, France
WARNING! Barcelona has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09497 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 22% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,822 (Bs 40,238) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $150 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Davao costs Php8 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda costs EC$500 (about 1 hour ago)