Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela compared to Amiens, France
WARNING! Barcelona has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
|Personal Care||+ 234%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is about the same as in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,352 (Bs 105,755,766) in Barcelona.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$300 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 50 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,500 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $11 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dalian costs 元25 (about 1 hour ago)