Cost of living comparison between Baoding, China and Amiens, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13581 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baoding (China) is 16% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,779 (元27,828) in Baoding to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩43,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €18,900 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 5,000 Franc (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $13 (30 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (31 minutes ago)