Cost of living in Baoding, China compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12676 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baoding (China) is 39% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,346 (元10,615) in Baoding.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$9,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $754 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Mans costs €230 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Athens costs €4.60 (about 1 hour ago)