Cost of living in Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.510 EUR / BAM
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Banja Luka (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 42% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,506 (2,951KM) in Banja Luka.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php150 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £80 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Peter Port costs £10 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (about 1 hour ago)