Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Amiens, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.02007 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is 25% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,263 (RD$ 112,779) in Baní.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Austin, Texas costs $0.97 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (about 2 hours ago)