Cost of living in Ballarat, Australia compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.628 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ballarat (Australia) is 14% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €2,515 (AU$4,007) in Ballarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$300 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 50 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,500 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $11 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dalian costs 元25 (about 1 hour ago)