Cost of living in Badajoz, Spain compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017.
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Badajoz (Spain) is 22% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,344 in Badajoz.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,870 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Guam costs $1.02 (24 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Modesto, California costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 500 lei (about 2 hours ago)