Cost of living in Bacolod City, Philippines compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01671 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is 50% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,096 (Php65,554) in Bacolod City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1.02 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 500,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nuremberg costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)