Cost of living in Bacolod City, Philippines compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01599 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is 42% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,386 (Php86,665) in Bacolod City.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Madrid costs €22,300 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.45 (about 3 hours ago)