Cost of living in Bacolod City, Philippines compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01688 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bacolod City (Philippines) is 51% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,217 (Php72,100) in Bacolod City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Xiamen costs 元0.08 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sihanoukville costs 10,000 Riels (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $51 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)