Cost of living in Bacău, Romania compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21977 EUR / RON
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bacău (Romania) is 42% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,801 (8,195 lei) in Bacău.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 120 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (42 minutes ago)