Cost of living in Ayacucho, Peru compared to Amiens, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25437 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ayacucho (Peru) is 22% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,719 (S/. 6,757) in Ayacucho.
Recent Prices Added
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $10 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,643 (35 minutes ago)