Cost of living in Ayacucho, Peru compared to Amiens, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.25779 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayacucho (Peru) is 23% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,697 (S/. 6,584) in Ayacucho.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Marseille costs €22,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Cardiff costs £0.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)