Cost of living in Ayacucho, Peru compared to Amiens, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27329 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ayacucho (Peru) is 22% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,329 (S/. 8,522) in Ayacucho.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$50 (about 2 hours ago)