Cost of living in Aurangabad, India compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01187 EUR / INR
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 51% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,120 (₨94,352) in Aurangabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vijayawada costs ₨300 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kraków costs 550 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mainz costs €1,450 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Warsaw costs 5.15 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 2 hours ago)