Cost of living in Aurangabad, India compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01378 EUR / INR
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aurangabad (India) is 44% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,689 (₨122,560) in Aurangabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.40 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (7 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $5,000 (28 minutes ago)