Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00249 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 45% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,263 (506,984 KZT) in Astana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rivne costs 100₴ (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £55 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 523 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abuja costs 300,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr180 (about 1 hour ago)