Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24235 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 15% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €2,772 (11,438 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thimphu costs 750 Ngultrum (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Casablanca costs 5,999 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)