Cost of living in Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27200 EUR / TMT
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 21% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,553 (9,386 Manat) in Ashkhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £12 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Pretoria costs R 14 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 150 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $400 (about 1 hour ago)