Cost of living comparison between Ashkhabad, Turkmenistan and Amiens, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26930 EUR / TMT
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ashkhabad (Turkmenistan) is 23% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,500 (9,284 Manat) in Ashkhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vinnytsya costs 5,000₴ (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Louisville, Kentucky costs $25,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 16,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guanare costs Bs 5,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,858 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Split costs 350 kn (about 1 hour ago)