Cost of living in Arica, Chile compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00140 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is 16% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,521 (CH$1,801,216) in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)