Cost of living in Arica, Chile compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00127 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arica (Chile) is 20% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,842 (CH$1,446,177) in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €16 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,849 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Stuttgart costs €1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Groningen costs €3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 31,990 (about 2 hours ago)