Cost of living in Aracaju, Brazil compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26722 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aracaju (Brazil) is 31% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,511 (R$ 5,655) in Aracaju.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Florence costs €500 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Belfast costs £0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Padua costs €3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)