Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.222 EUR / JOD
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 7% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,336 (Dinar 1,912) in Aqaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $11 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 3,000 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 255 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wilmington, Delaware costs $23,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Khartoum costs 90 Pound (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kathmandu costs ₨ 300 (about 1 hour ago)