Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.242 EUR / JOD
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is about the same as in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,190 (Dinar 1,763) in Aqaba.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 80,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 20 lei (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albany, New York costs $430 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Toowoomba costs AU$860 (about 2 hours ago)