Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2015. Exchange rate: 1.203 EUR / JOD
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 33% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,068 (Dinar 2,551) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 60TL (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Raipur costs ₨100 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gurgaon costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 150 (about 1 hour ago)