Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00082 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 40% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €4,362 (₩5,302,457) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £3,010 (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Mombasa costs Shilling20 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 3,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 15,248 ฿ (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (40 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)