Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea vs Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00078 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 33% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,581 (₩4,584,782) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Amiens.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,400 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 550 Дин. (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pori costs €1.45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 850 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$1,935 (about 3 hours ago)