Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00077 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 32% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,312 (₩4,316,295) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €400 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Isfahan costs ﷼ 5,000,000,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $7 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Salvador costs R$ 3,200 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)