Cost of living in Anyang, China compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13326 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (China) is 32% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,700 (元12,756) in Anyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (35 minutes ago)