Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile vs Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00131 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 13% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,447 (CH$1,874,956) in Antofagasta.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$45,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,591 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alicante costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)