Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00133 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 11% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,217 (CH$1,661,620) in Antofagasta.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mariehamn costs €8 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 7,900 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €400 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €8 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tel Aviv costs 15 ₪ (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 100 (21 minutes ago)