Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 267 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00132 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 10% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,063 (CH$1,567,290) in Antofagasta.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Coimbra costs €1.90 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bogotá costs COL$1,619,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,033 (about 2 hours ago)