Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01888 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 21% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,559 (Php135,518) in Antipolo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Durban costs R 10 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)