Cost of living in Antipolo, Philippines compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01832 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Antipolo (Philippines) is 22% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,347 (Php128,103) in Antipolo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Afyonkarahisar costs 90TL (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,290 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guarulhos costs R$ 93,294 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (30 minutes ago)